- Seed bead: 11/o
- Pearl bead: 8mm
- Fishing line: 0.35mm
- Beading needle
Steps to follow…..
- Cut a comfortable fl and pick up 1sb as a stopper bead.
- Pick 17sb and pass the fl back into 16th, 15th, 14th and 13th sb.
- Pick 7sb and pass the fl into the next 5sb upward.
- Pick 4sb, 1 pearl, 4sb and pass the fl into the 4th sb out of the 7sb picked previously.
- Pick 4sb, 1pearl, 1sb and pass the fl back into the pearl and 1sb.
- Pick 7sb, pass the fl into the last sb, 1 pearl and 1sb.
- Pick 11sb and pass the fl into the 4th sb our of the previous 7sb picked.
- Pock 8sb, pass the fl back into the 7th, 6th, 5th and 4th sb.
- Repeat step 3
- Continue the pattern from step 4.
N.B…. Keep picking 4sb and 1 pearl on each step to increase… Do that until you have half of your necklengt….. Then you decrease in same method use in increasing….